don’t ◕‿◕ give ◕‿◕ band ◕‿◕ members ◕‿◕ your ◕‿◕ razors ◕‿◕ you ◕‿◕ used ◕‿◕ for ◕‿◕ self-harming ◕‿◕ it’s ◕‿◕ really ◕‿◕ fucking ◕‿◕ uncomfortable ◕‿◕ for ◕‿◕ them
do you ever like randomly wake up in the middle of the night check your social networks then go back to sleep
There are people who will feel threatened by the idea of you liking yourself. This is because if you like yourself, you’ll believe that you deserve to be treated well, so you won’t tolerate it when they treat you badly, and they either don’t know how to treat you properly or don’t want to treat you properly, so they know you liking yourself means that you will invariably leave them or stand up to them. When somebody wants you to be insecure or to doubt yourself, it’s because they want to use those insecurities and doubts against you. To hell with those people. They don’t care about you. They just want to be able to treat you like dirt, and they’re scared you won’t let them, so go ahead, scare them; love yourself.
Is it just a bad night or am I getting bad again?
Don’t you get it? I chose you, over anyone else. I always fucking choose you.
Before I met him, I would dance in the shower. When he was in my life, I would think about showering with him. After he left, I would sit on the ground in the shower and cry. When I got over him, I showered so quickly there was no time for dancing, fantasies or tears. Someone can invade the smallest parts of your life, you won’t even realize it until you dance in the shower again and wonder why you ever stopped.
1. I will never be yours and you will never be mine. Being human means you don’t belong to anyone but yourself.
2. I was so much better when I was miserable.
3. No matter how hard I try to breathe in after a bad dream, I will always feel like I’m fucking suffocating.
4. I need to stop watering dead flowers.
5. You didn’t ruin me, I ruined me.
6. Loving you was a luxury I couldn’t afford, so believe me when I say I had to let you go.
7. If I need to bleed, I’ll bruise.
8. I don’t love him, I never did. But he’s here and you aren’t.
I am constantly torn between wanting to improve myself and wanting to destroy myself.